Tuesday 27 October 2015

Pages from my Anthology

                    FROM DAMINI, TO THE WORLD     (Dedicated to those girls who have seen the worst side of human nature)


It is my last day to see the morning sun,
For never will light touch my dead soul again,
All I have is nothingness around,
The dark has engulfed me to the death terrain.

I never knew where my fault lied,
To be stripped off on the road side,
To become the butt of lust and impulse,
Why did I ever come into this life?

All my dreams of a happy life took minutes to shatter,
Alike my body which was drilled in no time,
Was it a crime to lead a happy life,
I wonder why I was chosen.
Yes it could be you,
Today or the other day,
Its not new.
Its been there for ages,
One who starts life is not allowed to live,
She has to die—in the Womb or outside.

                       


Now I leave behind those happy moments,
And go far to a place unknown,
So far that am shielded,
Shielded from the savage race- the Humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment